Our uniform is a worn as an identity to our school. It has been chosen for the practicality and comfort of the pupils. We expect our pupils to wear the correct school uniform.
- Grey trousers, skirts/pinafore
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- Navy blue/gold stripe tie
- White shirt /blouse
- White/navy socks - navy blue tights (girls)
- Grey socks (boys)
- Navy blue coat
- Sensible black shoes NO BOOTS/TRAINERS ALLOWED
- Yellow and white checked dress (girls)
- Yellow Polo shirt with logo (boys)
- Boys may wear grey school uniform style shorts
- Sensible black shoes – No Heels
All children must wear their house badge
Winter hats should be navy blue / we recommend sun hats in the Summer months.
NO Jewellery is allowed (including earrings), watches can only be worn by the juniors.
Hair accessories must be in Navy blue, yellow, black or white. Long hair must be tied back and no beads to be put into the hair or designer haircuts.
- Plain navy shorts
- White t-shirt with logo
- Trainers for outside PE
- Navy blue track suit/ jogging bottoms and top during the Winter months
- PE bag is also part of the school uniform
NO baggy or hooded clothes are allowed during PE sessions; this is in accordance with Health and Safety policies.
The child’s PE kit must be kept in school all week, taken home on Fridays and returned the following Monday.
The school’s uniform supplier is Casey’s Schoolwear, 246 Blackfen Road, DA15 8PW. Parents can order on line at www.Caseysschoolwear.co.uk or by telephone on 0208 850 8645. Orders can either be delivered to the school or your home address.
All items of uniform MUST be clearly marked with the child’s name (either with sown on tapes or with an indelible pen) - call at the office for a label order form.